Become a Member
Not a member yet? Find out the features and benefits of being a VAFMA member!
How to become a volunteer:
Do you love farmers markets? Do you want to be a part of growing food access throughout Virginia? VAFMA is seeking dedicated volunteers to help grow our outreach and keep VAFMA going. VAFMA is currently an all-volunteer organization and there is no short demand for volunteers. We have many opportunities for you to get involved,
Volunteers can participate in one of several committees:
- Membership (Recruiting, Development)
- PR/Marketing (Website, Communication, Outreach, Social Media)
- Programs (EBT/SNAP, Market Management, etc.)
- Conference (Planning, Marketing, Recruiting, & at Conference)
- Governance (Strategic Planning, 501(c)(3) Management)
- Fundraising & Development (Sponsorship, Donation, Funding Development)
- Budget (Finance Planning & Management)
Whether you can commit a lot of time or just a little, there are many different ways to contribute and every little bit helps make a big difference.
If interested in becoming a volunteer, please fill out the application. For questions, email email@example.com