The 2022 Virginia Farmers Market Association Membership Meeting & Board Election is November 9, 2022 from 10am to 12pm. This is a members-only meeting. (Become a Member)
During this online meeting, we will review 2022 and share our plans for 2023 and beyond. Members will hear from the candidates and then vote on the 2023 VAFMA Board of Directors. View board nominees and bios here. We will facilitate an open discussion about the opportunities and challenges markets and vendors encountered in 2022. We will also ask for feedback on what VAFMA can do for members in 2023.
We look forward to seeing you on November 9th!
10:00 – 10:30 – VAFMA Board Election
- Board nominations from the floor
- All nominees have a chance to speak
- Members who have not already voted will do so at this time
10:30 – 11:15 – VAFMA in 2022 and 2023
- Review of 2022 and share plan for 2023
11:15 – 12:00 – Facilitated and Open Member Conversation for feedback
- How was your market season/sales?
- Challenges? Opportunities?
- What do you need? How can VAFMA help you in 2023?
- What legislative issues should VAFMA focus on for the 2023 General Assembly?